Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hello July!

Welp. July makes 5 months since we moved home! We have one week and then will be moving into our house. Mike is settled into his job and is loving. it. I'm gearing up for the move and then will be working furiously to get ready for the beginning of the school year which will also be my first year in second grade. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the details but I know it will all get done and I'm so excited. I just have to remember this is a good stress :) Here is how we've spent July so far...

On the last day of June, we celebrated niece Sophie's 8th birthday! Does she have enough cousins?


We paid a visit to Granny and Grandpa one day and she showed me a picture she found in the paper...Olli's twink!
 We had firecracker fun with the cousins at Mimi and Pops...

and spent the 4th at Uncle Greg and Aunt Delynn's. Not to many pics though because 4 kids and 2 non swimmers. Nuts. 
 
Talk about disappointment. I ordered these cute little (literally) donut swimming rings. More like arm rings. 
 When the rain kicked in we all zipped ourselves into the patio cover and played catch phrase outside in a torrential downpour :)
 Swimming in the rain!
 Aunt Tesha and Olli have become quite the snuggle buddies!
All for now...better get packing for the big move :)

No comments: