Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spring Photo Dump

Luca had a field trip to a farm to learn about farming and picking strawberries!


 Leftover pictures that trickled in from our family Easter celebration...




 Olli LOVES to eat whatever is on someone else plate :) She polished off Mimi's corn on the cob with no problem!
 Last weekend, I took the girls for the weekend to Nana B's fora little girls weekend :)
We shopped...


 New shoes!

 Olli was busy tearing the boutique apart while Ella tried on her clothes ;)
 We tried our best to get the unicorn frappe from Starbucks...They were out everywhere but we were one of the first to try the mermaid! Ella is a mermaid loving girl for sure!

 Meanwhile, back in Van Buren, Mimi took these wild boys to the monkey barn for a playdate! Luca has 2 of the sweetest new friends, Kash and Kayden :)
 Before heading back Sunday, we stopped at our favorite brunch spot, Briar Rose, with Nana B!

 Daddy treated the boys to a surprise Chuck-E-Cheese outing on Friday afternoon to kick of boys weekend :) While the girls are away, the boys will play!
 And finally, here are some sweet pics of my Grandpa and uncles on a weekend fishing trip. I love all these men dearly and I love the smile on Grandpa's face!






2 comments:

Michelle Wang said...

Hi! My name is Michelle and I am a mommy to a son that have alopecia. I found your blog when I was searching about it and would really like to know your experience with your son because I am coping with the whole situation right now and don't know what to do. Do you think we can talk or email each each other? Thank you so much for your time.

Amber said...

Hi Michelle! I'd love to talk with you about our experience with alopecia. We are in year 6. The beginning was very hard. You can email me at readingest.2006@gmail.com