Sunday, February 26, 2017

It's a boy!!!

My best friend is having a baby!!!!!!!! I've had 4 and she's been there every step of the way. I've been waiting for this moment for so long =) Picking up your life and moving across the country, even if it's back home to all the things you've longed for, it's just not easy. One of the greatest moments of January was making this baby shower that I hosted from afar! I haven't been able to make every wedding and event so to unexpectedly be able to be here for this (and to surprise my BFF) was so so special. I loved celebrating my bestie and reuniting with my girls all at once! It also was thrilling to know that I'll also be here for her after Henry is here. I made the trip with Ella and my mom. A fun little girls day. We stopped after to have dinner with my cousin Morgan and Josh. So many wonderful things that I never took for granted but had to sacrifice for a while. It is still so surreal but I sure am happy to be HOME!




Diana, her maid of honor and her little flower girl! All here to celebrate baby Henry!






Of all the BEST parts of my life that have come from our adventures away from home, one of the hardest things for me is missing family (obviously) and little events and adventures such as these. Every mile a memory. So thankful for our adventures and experiences and also that this is our norm again. Life is good. 



No comments: