Sunday, December 27, 2015

TwELF Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my elf gave to me...

A new quilt to keep me warm and cozy!
 up, up and away!!!




 





On the fifth day of Christmas my elf gave to me...
A fun day at Milo's birthday party!

On the sixth day of Christmas my elf gave to me...
Forgiveness fot touching me! 
(can't touch the elves or they lose their magic)


We can't remember what the elves brought on the eighth day!!!





On the tenth day of Christmas my elf gave to me...
CHRISTMAS CANDY!!!
{which was devoured before any pic could be taken!}

On the eleventh day of Christmas my elf gave to me...
zoo tickets and zoo lights to see!



On the twelfth day of Christmas my elf gave to me...
a gingerbread house to make and eat!
And even though the twelf days are over...our elves are just that good!

Ella and Olli rode in on Starlily the unicorn...


Luca got his remote control helicopter that he wanted and Milo got a remote control car that he's terrified of :-)

 Betsy Ballard and Bodie also brought Olli's new elf, Beatrice, to join the family!!!

And our last big event for the evening was a Christmas light scavenger hunt! The elves brought the scavenger hunt and we took our traditional round through Olympic Manor and then went to take a look at Candy Cane Lane! It's the cutest little street in the Raveena neighborhood that goes all out for Christmas. We made hot cocoa in travel mugs and ran to the car in our slippers!

No comments: