Friday, November 20, 2015

Thankful

Olli is 6 weeks old now and we are finding our new normal and settling in nicely. The fog has lifted and we have regained some sense of normalcy. It's is busy but simple and I'm so very thankful for this life I'm living with these 4 little lovelies.  

Olli is still sporting a full head of black hair...

 She loves to be cozy when she naps...

 I love the look on Milo's face because he knows he's not supposed to be in the swing. He wouldn't look at me :) He couldn't help himself. He's been dying to take it for a test drive!
 Ella's sweet star she made for her great-grandpa on the wall of veterans at her school...he's a very special man to all of us!
 I got to go with her on her field trip this week. It was nice to hang with my big girl!
 We went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang play at the Children's Theater. It was amazing!

 My days are simple these days...but seriously cute. I love this little face...she looks like a baby bird waiting to be fed :)
 Ollipop has somehow found her way into our bed at nights. We've been super disciplined but sometimes I just can't resist a baby snuggle early in the morning!
 It's a great way to wake up!

No comments: