Monday, July 20, 2015

Family

Family is everything to me. I happen to have one of the most precious families. I love pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? I love capturing moments and how they tell the story and I love looking back through albums to remember who you are, where you came from, how you've grown and where you've been. The last time we took family photos I was pregnant with Ella. Since then, we've added 3 great grand-children, 1 on the way and 2 significant others. We took pictures at my Mom and Dad's house this time. These are special to me because in a sense, this old house has been everyone's home. Every person in this family holds their own memories and moments here. It was my Granny and Grandpas house that they raised their 3 kids in. We have spend many holidays and have celebrated many precious moments together through the years in this home! Later on, it became my Mom and Dad's house so we still gather here. From the old apple tree in the field to the front porch that is now basically in the highway...I will miss all of this house and the years life it holds when it's gone! If walls could speak...







 I love this old house and our ever growing family.

No comments: