Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Month of Love!

It's February! Wow! January seemed like it was forever long. It wasn't bad, but it seemed to go on forever! Now...onto Valentines Day, love, candy, date night, school parties and all of the other fun stuff February brings. This is a February photo dump of how we wrapped up the never ending month of January with our love bugs!

I love...

these beautiful ballerinas...
 and their sweet friendship that all started at school in Kindergarten...

AND how cute these little brothers are patiently waiting for their big sisters to get out of dance class...
 how much Luca and Milo love each other...and how he wanted to help put Luca down for a nap...and how we all dozed off for a moment in this chair together...
tiny and unprompted hand holding...
 how Luca introduces Milo to other people as "our baby who is named Milo, Baby Milo, Milokavich, Boo Boo, Shmoopy and Boo Face"
 how chubby, mobile and expressive my boo is getting...
 the Seahawks pride all around the city prepping for the Super Bowl...
 how Milo crosses his tiny feet when he's happy and/or eating...just like his bro...
 and how he loves to find nooks and crannies to sit in...

 crazy hair day at school...

 this wall at Ella's school...
 and how adorable these boy babies are!
 how excited Ella and Luca both are about getting to be at the same school next year...


 I don't love it when any of my babes are sick...
 but I do love the quiet, still, cuddly moments I get from them...

 Seahawks pride and little twinks...

 playdate excitement...
 how crazy these two are and the memories they will have...
(and I don't think this car arrangement will work much longer haha)
 my 2 little hypochondriacs who were afraid to catch Milo's ear infection even though I told them it was impossible...
 how I let my 3rd child play peek-a-boo with the barf bucket at the doctor's office because he's entertained for a moment when I wouldn't even let my 1st child take their shoes off in play gyms...
This friend and the baby boy  love that is coming our way soon!
 
and the c-section birthing cake at her shower hahaha...
 and how Evan thought the baby had Becky's eyes ;)
 Saturday birthday party fun...
 these rockstars...
 how obsessed MJude is with his blanky, paci and anything that belongs to someone else...like Daddy's hat :)

 The look on Milo's face when we put him in the big boy carseat for the first time!
 how Ella calls herself "the second mom" and took Milo on his first pony ride...
 Milo and Pippa's continued bond and how she knows just where to sit to benefit from mealtime! 
 Watching Milo love on Gus the golden doodle and how it gave us a little more assurance that we might be ready to get another one! The big kids miss Lola sooooo much-and so do we.
 The Super Bowl game-even though we lost...
 and how everyone had somewhere to party...
 and I secretly love seeing a Christmas tree in someones window even though it's semi-shameful! But I wish every day could be like Christmas so I'll let it go :)

No comments: