Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Boring

Things have been pretty boring around here lately but in the best way possible! There hasn't been much going on which means more time to hang with kids and friends and just enjoy life together! 

A couple of weeks ago, Jenny and I paused Pioneer Square and she introduced me to the London Plane for lunch. There are so many places to go and things to try I don't think I'll ever know it all but I love little outings with my grown up girlfriends to enjoy all parts of this city :) 
There hasn't been much news with Milo lately since his first birthday other than:
-he's walking as his main mode of transportation. he's officially a walker!
-as of Sunday he is officially weaned! he did great! I, on the other hand, really struggled. It was extremely painful going from being the main source of food for an almost 14 month old to nothing...but we did what we had to do and we made it! He is eating all table food, drinking milk and is happy about it.
-he learned to take his diaper off. oh boy. luckily we have wood floors haha =D
 My handsome men...
 
and my bath babies!
 Other than that we have been watching Seahawks games with friends, having girls bachelor watch parties on my couch, enjoying some rare winter sun and staying up late enjoying all of our shows coming back on from the break. Oh, and the GYM! This mama was been back to the gym. Feels good. We are planning a friend/family vacation for May to San Diego which is LONG overdue. Other than that, its just coffee, babies, friends, wine, good food and an upcoming SUPERBOWL!!! Can't complain :)


No comments: