Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mommy/Daughter Date!


 Last week we met Ella's friend, Maddie, and her mom, Barb, at U Village (my happy place) for a little mommy/daughter double date on Friday! They had the day off from school that day so we had a special outing for the girls :) So many things happen during the day while this sweet girl is at school so I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend her day off...with HER! 
 Ella & Maddie
 We went to Paint the Town. Ella painted the princess castle piggy bank...
 Then we headed to menchies for some fro-yo!
 After menchies we went to Hanna Anderson. They tried some clothes on and picked out matching dresses! They both showed up to their first day of Kindergarten in the same class with matching dresses...then they spent the entire year trying to coordinate when to wear their dresses together on the same day :-) So it was only appropriate they had matching dresses for 1st grade as well!
This girl is growing fast. I loved every second of having a baby girl and it's hard to let go and let them grow up! These outings, our talks and time spent being girls together makes it a little easier ;) I'm watching her grow into a beautiful young lady and I want to cherish every moment. I was so thankful for the opportunity to spend this special time with my girl and spoil her! 

No comments: