Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ella Bella {SEVEN}

So just a few days ago, my perty girl turned seven. SEVEN! WHAAAAAT??? Her birthday's always blow my mind. She's my first for everything! And being my first baby and my one and only girl - I'm pretty nuts about her :-) I just can't put into words how magical our girl is.  She is so lovely. She is a beautiful soul, has a heart of gold and just so special. I didn't see this day coming so soon when I met her at 5:24 p.m. on October 9, 2007. I loved her deeply from the first moment I laid eyes on her, but she continues to show me year after year just how amazing she is and how blessed I am to have a daughter. Her and all her pizazz, drama, beauty, love, creativity, spunk, humor and zest for life is something to behold. I'm so thankful for my girl, that God blessed me with a daughter and that it was Ella. Happy birthday baby girl!!!!  

Her birthday treats for school..ice cream cupcakes! It's actually cake baked in an ice-cream cone. Gotta love pinterest!

and a birthday lunch of course...
After she got home from school, we had our little family celebration!
Her cake: designed by Ella, the aspiring fashion designer and made by mama, the aspiring cook ;)
skyping Nana B and Papa Bo into her birthday celebration!
After opening presents, she took the computer downstairs to show them her vanity from Mimi and Pops.  This is her the night before after she got ready for bed at her new vanity that she had just opened haha.
So after that it didn't take her long to change into her new towel set from Nana B and Papa Bo! She couldn't wait to blow out the candles first! Even at bedtime and bath time...she never passes up the opportunity to be fancy :-)
Happy birthday dear Ella Bella, happy birthday to you!
make a wish!

Auntie Ann and Uncle Conn came by to celebrate our girl as well!

To end the evening, we went to dinner. Red Robin was her choice! We talked about what she wanted to accomplish at 7 years old. She said she wanted to read big books and learn how to sew. I have no doubt in my mind that she will do just that and then some!
a flashback of this little lovely throughout the years...
our little pumpkin







No comments: