Saturday, September 6, 2014

smiles for miles

I have been way to busy to blog lately. Many many things-GOOD GOOD things-have been going on around here. It's left me a little busier than normal and occupied outside the home. Ok, let's be honest...I haven't been this busy in quite some time :) I've been out of the house a lot with some new commitments and projects going on so blogging has taken a backseat this month. As I sit down sorting through all of these photos that have been sitting in my phone for the past month and reliving the little moments, I find myself with a joyful grin on my face feeling so thankful for this life I'm living. 

"Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

These are the moments...

remembering watching my boy walk down the aisle for the first time...
 wedding pictures that keep trickling in and reminding me of these precious moments...

 her...in all her silly, spunky, beautiful glory...
"mama, I think I'm a winner. I'm cute. I'm funny. And I've got a sharp pencil in my hand."
 my baby rocking my baby...
 walking in the living room at 6:00 am to find super luca watching cartoons like this...
 this gummy grin with 1 token tooth...

 these two twinks and their mama's interpretation of their dialogue...

"Bro, I thought I told you to wear a tie." 
"Dude it's gonna be ok."
 "Hey remember that one time we accidentally showed up to church in matching outfits?"

 boy child in girl child's pjs because mama hasn't done the laundry...
how excited he was to be out of bed knowing 4:00 am was WAY too early but he won anyway...
 our beautiful city and an impromptu happy hour with new friends making newer friends...
my neighborhood and some stay at home moms who found each other to hang out with... 

No comments: