Friday, July 25, 2014

while you were sleeping

I've began to notice that I take a lot of pictures of you while you are sleeping...A LOT. You're just so darn cute and snuggly! And...since learning to sleep in your crib, you've began rolling over and sticking your cutie bootie up in the air and I just can't resist!
and those crossed wittle feets...
 Or on the days/nights you end up sleeping in bed with me I have to snap a pic because it's not every night anymore! You are magical. You don't even know what you do to me boy!

 that face though!

 There is nothing more peaceful or heavenly than a soft, squishy sleeping baby.
 And then sometimes you fall asleep in my arms and, well, I have to video that because that's not a daily occurrence either these days! Here we are watching the bachelorette together and you are trying your very best to stay awake ;)
video
First night at home after finding Pippa. Everything was right in the world again!

even in the middle of the night I'm obsessing over your sweet sleepiness! (maybe because you didn't sleep for so long?) haha just put that thought together :)


 and here you are now, napping away as I write this sleepy little blog post :-)

No comments: