Sunday, February 2, 2014

Can I just say...

Can I just say how much I love my Luca baby?
 Cutest little snowman I've ever seen :) I love how all the other snowmen are perfectly placed and Luca's looks like a snow blob that closely resembles Zorro (lovingly noticed by a dear friend). Perfection!

And this girl...
I think glitter runs through her veins. I love that right after this dance she ran up to me to ask if I would snuggle her before bedtime. And I love that she doesn't understand why there aren't any unicorns at the zoo. I love that at 7:00 p.m. she goes outside in any type of weather to dance and sing a fairy song written and choreographed her secret fairy club at school to bring the fairies to her home. And I oh so love that she wishes upon a star every night. She asked to stay up late the other night because she still needed to "say a prayer, read to her bunny and wish upon a star". True story. She's fabulous.




No comments: