Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mighty Milo: 1 Month

Milo is 1 month old now! We've had a few restless nights lately and I've been lacking on sleep a little :) Not too much, but enough to celebrate his 1 month birthday a few days early on the wrong day! I got just a little mixed up on my dates haha. 
So what's up with my tiny guy? He's an absolute doll. He's weighing in at 10 lbs 8 oz. He's gained really good weight the past 2 weeks! His cute little cheeks are starting to chunk up. I think we are starting to have some tummy/reflux problems (hence the restless nights) so I'm in the process of trying to figure out if there's anything I can cut from my diet to help him out. He's still very chill and easygoing...as long as his tummy doesn't hurt. He still coos in his sleep when he's really relaxed. It's the cutest thing. 
video

Milo, you are adored! Especially by your brother and sister. Ella is determined to make your first word sissy. In fact, she thinks she's already heard you say it a couple of times ;) Your brother is always very concerned for you and loves to sing and take care of you. I happen to catch a little moment of it...
video


Pippa is still in love with him...
 puppy love

 I woke up in the middle of the night to feed the bitty baby and found Pippa sharing my pillow :) Hey, sharing is caring! I love this dog :)
and I love this face!





We still do a lot of this during the days. He's such a snuggle bug.
sleeping like a baby...
so cuddly. 
I was trying my hardest to get our Christmas decor put away and then suddenly got busy with a cuddle sesh...I mean, how could you not just sit and snuggle this every chance you get?

hello!

still sporting some mad hair...

It dawned on me the other day. Luca's hair twink. The man he has to thank for these long lucious locks. 
Papa Bo!!!! hahahaha Isn't he handsome?
This is actually one of my favorite pictures :) My beautiful mom and dad <3 p="">

No comments: