Sunday, June 16, 2013

So much to celebrate...

 For starters, Mike and I just celebrated 7 years! Seven of the best years of my life! When we look back on all we've done the past 7 years we are amazed. We had a sitter for the kids and we ventured downtown to the space needle for a lovely dinner. We walked around and got to know our new city some more. It really is beautiful!

 on the elevator going up to the top!
 We sat facing the window of the rotating top and got a 360 view of this beautiful place...
View from the top. After dinner, we went out to the deck on top for an even better view...

 Our neighborhood is across the water...


 Happy 7 years to us! I can't wait to see what the next 7 hold!
 This little gentleman is bringing his mama coffee :) I gave him the mug to take to Daddy and Daddy filled it up and gave the mug of scalding hot liquid to our 2 year old! I could have gotten up to take it, but I got my camera out instead. He's so cute :)
 This is usually what our mornings look like for a couple hours before we even think about starting the day...

 We are also celebrating beautiful sunny yummy weather! By now in Texas it's already 8,000 degrees outside. I love that we can go out and play at any part of the day and even get a little chilly in the morning and evening. A true spring! I love seasons!

Here they are playing outside (yes, in their pjs) and looking for rolly polys...or "wowwy powwys" as Luca would say.
 grilling out and playing in the backyard...

 And today we celebrate FATHER'S DAY! I am so thankful for the Daddy that Mike is to our little lovelies. We are truly blessed to have such a Godly man that loves us, serves us, takes care of us, leads by example, is patient, kind, caring, playful and fully invested. He is one of a kind and Ella, Luca and mystery baby #3 are so lucky to have him. Today after church we tried a new place we've been hearing about called Gorditos, where the burritos are as big as babies and they have a picture wall to proved it! We are so bringing new baby Reading here after he/she is born to take his/her burrito picture!


 
daddy and his damsel in distress...
Ella is my little poser. She loves the camera and bat her eyes. Luca on the other hand... :) I took pics of all of these silly little faces...
to get this sweet little pic of little man and his daddy :)


No comments: