Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jessica's Graduation

A couple of weeks ago, I flew to Oklahoma for my little cousin Jessica's high school graduation! It was a stormy week so I had quite the time getting there! I got to camp on a cot in DFW and snooze on a couch in the Tulsa airport AND take a dangerous ride with a shady cab driver in the wee hours of the morning before arriving at their house at 5:30 in the morning after traveling through storms all night! I really can say it was all worth it to be there to celebrate this girl and spend some time with my family! 

 I didn't get many pictures this weekend but that's ok...memories were made! Lots of laughter in this family. Never a dull moment!

This was on the plane ride home...this is how I know I'm close to home now :)
 Daddy and the kids were SOOOO happy to have me home! I was greeting at the airport with flowers and Taco Bell which made this tired pregnant mama very happy! Can't beat that!

No comments: