Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kindergarten


I've been struggling lately. I've really been struggling with the thought of Ella going to Kindergarten. And I'm not doing well with it at. ALL. The past couple of weeks it has been all I can think about! I worry at night that one more day is done until my baby grows up a little more. I remember feeling this way on her first birthday too...meltdowns galore haha. The school teacher in me is so excited for her. Kindergarten is so cool! And then there's first grade!!! My personal fave :) I'm not worried about her being in someone else's care, or learning, or making friends or any of that. It's just that she was born (what feels like) last week...and now this major milestone that requires me to release her a little more into this world is creeping up and I desperately am wanting to keep her little! I know how fast it all goes by. I've watched my first graders grow up to be middle schoolers now and it only took what seems like a year! I can't deal. Too much. So for now I've just been looking back through my blog and I'm so thankful to have it. Sometimes it gets hard to remember everything and just when I think the years have flown by without me knowing it, I look back and can remember all the little things and it comforts me. And even though it's gone by fast, I can see we definitely are living it up each and every month that these babies are growing! Life is changing and I struggle more with Ella because it's the first time I've been through it. When Ella was 2 1/2, I was struggling that she wasn't a baby anymore. But now that Luca is 2 1/2, I've been through it and I realize how little he really still is...because Ella is FIVE! Looking back through this blog is good for me too because I realize that she has always been the same person! I love looking at something I wrote about when she was 1 or 2 of little glimpses of her personality that I saw and then knowing her now and how she's always been who she is today! I'm gonna go ahead an wrap up my emotional mommy rant now. But here are a few several of my favorite pictures of my little baby Ella that is going to kindergarten next year...
 
This one looks like luca...

 and now I remember she's ALWAYS had attitude...

 











she's always loved to create...
 she's always had fashion opinions and "ideas"...







 
she's always been a party animal...

 

 and she's always been beautiful :)
 

 


 

 
 

No comments: