Saturday, February 9, 2013

Playdates and Planners

Lately we have just been squeezing in as many playdates as possible...not just for the kids-for me and Mike as well! I'm missing playdate pictures but here are some more that sum up the past couple of weeks...
Poor luca has always been strongly outnumbered. Little dude needs a brother.

silly Ella and Layla...


 oh and camping on the balcony too :)

 we've been married so long we've started to accidentally dress alike...haha!
 Hersson's firefighter party...
 you know Pippa is wore out when she trusts Luca baby enough to fall asleep on him ;)
snuggles...
 So to keep up with all these parties, play dates, paloozas, picnics and life, I need quite the planner to keep it all together. Have you heard of Erin Condren? Her products are amazing! And cute! I ordered one this summer knowing that I was going to need to be a master planner with a traveling hubby which left me a part time single mom with many responsibilities of my own not even including my job! It's color coded, planned by the month, broken down by parts of the day AND labeled. An organizational freak's  dream! =D It's worth blogging about because thanks to this little thing, we've all showed up everywhere we were supposed to be, everyone was picked up and no one and/or thing was forgotten :) 











1 comment:

Diana said...

Poor Luca baby! He needs a baby brother ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Erin Codren planner. I just ordered mine for this year & it should arriving this week sometime. It is perfection.