Sunday, February 24, 2013

celebrate good times

We had many reasons to celebrate this weekend! On Friday, in keeping with last years tradition, we started out on a belated Valentine double date with our Herreras! We stuffed ourself at Pappadeuxs and then came back to our place to play some games and have dessert. 




 and then on saturday, my hunky hubby turned 30!!! Happy birthday babe! I love this guy.  I mean, really...he's handsome, loving, caring, strong, sensitive, smart, adventurous, witty and he takes such good care of us. I'm so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I can't wait to see what the next decade has in store!

 
we celebrated with Blue Moon and Guiness cupcakes, compliments of my mom and dad! Beer cupcakes. Delish! Who would have thunk it?
 Today Ella and Cooper met up at Sweet and Sassy for some pampering and girl time :) We ran into some construction on the way there and I got a little turned around. Ella is always nervous in the car alone with me b/c she hates getting lost and I have to admit, it happens a lot :) Anyway, she asked if we were lost and I calmly replied, "just kind of" and she says, "so basically we are lost. Kind of is still lost mom." Then she throws her hands up on her face and says, "this is such a disaster! We are lost, there's struction (construction) and traffic!" It reminded me of when I got turned around when we were in Seattle and she asked if I knew where I was going. I said, "yes but  I need to turn around. We are fine Ella!" Then she busts out in the back seat telling us (but really telling herself), "nobody panic! NO BODY PANIC!!!" haha But as always we made it in one piece!

Anyway, back to girls day...They chose the same color and style of everything of course!
 They got their nails painted, makeup and their hair done!
 They chose blue eyeshadow and emerald green sparkly nail polish :) Fancy!


 These little girls are so sweet together. According to them, they aren't just best friends. They are "best friends in the whole world!" They sure will miss each other when we move.  
Getting their up-do! They both chose the princess style with a braid :) I love having a little girl!!!





 Time for a runway show!


 workin it...



 And of course the mama's were serenaded with Cooper and Ella's song (yes they have a song). Anyone at Ella's birthday party will be able to guess before I tell you.

Weee-E! Are never ever everrrrrr, getting back together!!!
 Aww fun times :) They had to document their playdate for preschool with Frankie the Frog haha
 And then there is this foxy baby boy who is just so darn cute!

He's getting so big!
 Him in all his handsomeness. LOVE.


 

No comments: