Thursday, January 24, 2013

Big News!

To say we've been busy lately is the understatement of the century! We've spent more time out of state than in and more time on planes than in our car it seems! But BIG things have been going on with the Readings :) First I'll start with a little bit of what we've been up to lately...
 
Last weekend I had the privilege of going home (I love home) for my Grandpa's 80th birthday! I don't need much of an excuse to go home, but this was a VERY good one :) I was so happy to celebrate this special day with my family. My Grandpa is such a special person to me and I was so happy to be there with him...
 
my favorite 80 year old :)

 
Last night we were honored to attend Hersson's ceremony to be sworn in as a Carrollton firefighter. We could not be more proud of him! This job is a true testament of God's faithfulness and PERFECT timing.
 We sure are going to miss this family when we move to....
 
SEATTLE!!!
Yes, you read that right! More to come on that in a later post! To read about our first trip to Seattle, you can click here. In this post I spoke of a neighborhood we loved called Ballard. Guess where we will be living? Ballard! God has brought us full circle!


 

No comments: