Monday, September 17, 2012

when I grow up...

Pre-K...
every year I want to take her picture of what she wants to be when she grows up. I think this will be so cute to have when she graduates-ahem-highschool. You know, years and years from now that will surely creep by so slowly...or not :( This year she said she wants to be just like me and be a singing Mommy! Truly, I'm honored. I'm honored that she wants to be anything like me and I hope she always thinks I'm cool! Even if she's a teenager and too cool to let me know that. I love to sing and dance pretty much all the time and I'm glad she thinks I'm cool...for now. So my baby girl wants to be a singing mommy. Well, I think she's well on her way :-)...
And the rest are just pictures of these adorable little lovelies. I couldn't love them more.
 all decked out in rain gear and loving this fall weather!

 camp outs in the living room on a rainy day...



No comments: