Monday, April 2, 2012

smile

No matter what kind of day, these two can always make this mama smile. I love them more than words can express. I thank my God every day for them. The boy is wild and curious but has a sweet heart. The girl is smart and sassy but has a sensitive heart...both have their own challenges and gifts. Either way, I am STOKED to be their mama. There is a song I always sing so loudly on the radio because it reminds me of these two little lovelies and it goes a little something like this...

You make me smile like the sun...
 fall out of bed, 
 sing like a bird,
 dizzy in my head,
 spin like  record, crazy on a Sunday night...
 you make me dance like a fool,
 forget how to breath,
 shine like gold,
 buzz like a bee.
 Just the thought of you can drive me wild,
oh, you make me smile!

I can't even imagine a time when they weren't here and I know I'm at my best with them. They make me SMILE!!!

No comments: