Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring break part one!

My birthday fell on the first weekend of spring break. What I wanted this year was my mom  to myself so we could cuddle up in the rain for a weekend pinterest craftathon :) It was SO much fun! We stayed in our pjs and it rained all weekend. perfection. We made...
 a christmas shirt for ella...
a thanksgiving shirt...
a t-shirt quilt with my old sorority shirts! This was my favorite project and definitely the most extensive! These are so expensive to have made and they were just occupying my drawer space, but I couldn't get rid of them! Each one holds such great memories! So now I get to keep them forever on a quilt :)
 
silouhettes for our bedroom...
 and last but not least...a newlittle decor for my kitchen!


 for our birthday gifts, mom got us matching ugg houseshoes!!! so cozy :)
 So after the weekend craftathon...Mike and I just enjoyed every single day with each other, the kids and friends. This was Monday, a beautiful day at the park topped off with our first Bahama Bucks icee of the season!




No comments: