Friday, June 10, 2011

My littlest lovely- 10 months!

Oh. My. Goodness. Is it really time to start planning your FIRST birthday party? I have savored every month and moment of your first year after learning how fast they all go by from your big sister. You are still very much a baby. my baby. our baby. But you are growing growing growing!

Let's see, where do I start? You are working on new words...
You don't play it safe with ANYTHING...except water. You are not a fan of water outside the bathtub. We played with all of our water toys in the backyard and you finally worked up the courage to play with a bucket that had water in it. But other than that, you sat safely on the dry blanket in the shade. Next month we are going to work on getting you into a baby pool ;)
You have the BEST big sister in the world. She absolutely adores you...most of the time.
You guys have started to be able to play together and I think pretty soon, you will be on her team instead of mine :0) But I have to warn you little guy, you are going to have your hands full with her!
A few more highlights:
- You're a much better eater than Ella was. I don't worry about you choking all the time.
- You have 4 teeth and are working on the 5th and 6th.
- STRANGER DANGER!!! Dropping you off at the church nursery has all the sudden become a
big deal. You are still much easier going though than your sister was about it all when she was
little.
-Your trademarks: we all know about the hair! And those eyes, those lashes, those lips!
-And your just so stinkin cute ;)
Here are some fun pics of Ella Avery at 10 months to compare!
the next two are the only two that I really see the resemblances in...




(I now know this to be a dirty look)


No comments: