Thursday, June 30, 2011

Home Sweet Arkansas

When your making the drive back home and all of the sudden you see THIS...that's when you know you're home :)
First we stopped to stay with Mike's family, then mine, then we took off to Oklahoma to spend some time with my Aunt and Uncle...long standing tradition since I was just a little girl! I have so many pics I'll just stop talking now. But to sum it all up: family, home, cozy, fun, friends celebrations, heart warming :) There's no place like home!
Uncle David's 30th Bday--making up for lost time with the cousins!









My mom turned FIFTY! So we celebrated her in style at a Fifty Nifty and Fabulous surprise party (pics of that later). I've gotta hunt some down!


this is our redneck pool ;)


luca's first snow cone!
zoo!





tea time! Ella had her first tea party, Aunt Kim style. Me? I'm a weathered veteran ;)



Our trip is never long enough and we never get to see everyone we want to in the same trip, but we sure try!

No comments: