Monday, April 4, 2011

some more shameless bragging

First I have to say that I am one proud mama. I think that is obvious! I have so many pictures and they don't always fit into a post, so every now and then, an entire post of pictures and shameless bragging is called for :) My lovelies are my favorite...my pretty one, my tiny one, AND the hunky one that is taking our picture ;) love you babe! Why do I call them my lovelies? Because these little souls make our lives beautiful and lovely in every way.

Luca, I love you because you are...
pouty
you are spikey...
kinda wild sometimes...

you are pretty...
I could put a bow in your hair and call you Lila and no one would know you were a little fella ;)Ella, I love you because you are...
creative

sassy aka too big for your britches :)

beautiful inside and out...

you are social...you are a friend to all...you are the life of the party...and if there isn't a party going on, you'll get one started =D

1 comment:

Diana said...

i love your little loveys :) You've got some pretty good lookin kids!