Thursday, February 3, 2011

LoVe

I love that my boy is pretty :) I know I'm supposed to say he's "handsome", but lets face it...he's a pretty boy!
love the eyelashes...
I love waking up to these sweet faces...
I love my bright eyed and bushy tailed little dude...
I love that Ella has a cousin that is her age to grow up with...just like I did!
love her pizazz...
love this dynamic duo...
love Saturday mornings...
love the pout...

February is the month of love and I have so many things to love and be thankful for! And you are one of them!

2 comments:

Travis Williams said...

Your kiddos are adorable.

Diana said...

OMG those big beautiful eyes are TO DIE FOR! He also has quite the "perfect pout" going on. Ella has the most AMAZING personality. She is a shining STAR for sure! What can you say?? You make pretty adorable kiddos!