Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

As you can see from the 8,000 pics I took of our Thanksgiving visit, I have so many things to be thankful for. One of the things I am most thankful for is my family. I LOVE my family...each and every one of them :) Each one of them is special to me in many ways. They each have played a very important role in who I am today. I'm lucky to have a family like this. Family is everything to me. My in-laws included...they are amazing people! Luca got to meet many of his family members for the first time. He also got to see many of his family members that haven't seen him since he was a wee little newborn just a few short months ago! Enjoy...

We started off the trip at Nana B and Papa Bo's! I was sad when I got home because I realized that I didn't get very many pictures of my family :( I took a bigillion pictures, but I didn't capture all of my lovely family members! I only got a couple. It's a little crazier chasing around 2 kids. Anyhow, I did get to see ALL of them and spend some special time!









We lost Ella momentarily at my family function...this is where we found her :)



Mimi and Pop's house...





Luca's partner in crime...cousin Conner!
My little many lookin quite jolly ;)






So thankful :)

No comments: