Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Autumn

We love Autumn. We are enjoying the cool brisk air and the induced laziness that comes with the shorter days. As you look through this post, please know that I do not have a favorite child...it's just that Ella either runs or glares at me when I try to take her picture these days so I just happen to have more pics of the dude :) Here he is in all his sweetness!
Pucker up ladies ;)
Yes, we are working diligently on our rubber band wrists. Every baby should have them!
My two favorite men...
This is the glare I was talking about earlier :)
We've been doing A LOT of this...
Luca at school for one of his on site nursing sessions haha :)
I'm off the entire week for Thanksgiving...glorious! It is one of the many perks of being a teacher. It is also one of those things that is absolutely necessary to make it through the year! Soooo...we have been running Christmas errands, decking the halls, running wedding errands for my BFFs wedding NEXT WEEK, and today we decided that we were for sure going to go home for Thanksgiving so we have been furiously cleaning, laundering, and packing. I couldn't be more thrilled to see my family this year on Thanksgiving. At first we didn't think we were going to be able to, but then we decided that it's was an absolute must! Whatever it takes to get there is worth it. I've never missed a family Thanksgiving before...and this is not the year to miss.

Sorry I got side tracked...don't you think he needs this hat? In the words of Chandler Bing (for all the Friends fans out there)..."could he BE any cuter?"

And here are a few more fall pics from back in October.
I love this girl.
These babies are MY WORLD!
my witchy woman on her very own broomstick...she's so creative ;)
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Remember all you have to be thankful for this season!

No comments: