Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Song

This is our new family song. It is about a big sister anticipating and waiting for her new baby brother and thinking about the life they'll have together. It brings tears to my eyes! I first heard it when our photographer played it during his newborn picture shoot. It brings back sweet memories of those first days at home as a new family of four. Before you push play, scroll to the bottom of the blog to turn of the blog music. I've also written the lyrics below. I love my babies! This song warms my heart...

video

Last night while everyone was asleep, I looked out my window up through the trees. The sky was so big and covered in stars, I knew my baby brother would soon be ours. Hey, how are family of three, is growing beyond my Mommy, Daddy and me. Hey, how, just how will it be? When we add another branch to our family tree.

I’ll be the protector so strong and wise. I’ll be the cheerleader always by his side. This cute little baby, we’ll soon enough see. No one could love him any more or better than me. Hey, how are family of three, is growing beyond my Mommy, Daddy and me. Hey, how, just how will it be? When we add another branch to our family tree.

I’ll show him the things I’ve learned along the way. I’ll help him blow out the candles on his first birthday. We’ll grow up together, side by side; take care of one another full of love full of pride. Hey, how are family of three, is growing beyond my Mommy, Daddy and me. Hey, how, just how will it be? When we add another branch to our family tree.

I love you Ella and Luca! You are my world and I can't wait to see you guys grow up together :)

No comments: