Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 month old

Our little dude is already 1 month old!
Luca, you are as sweet as EVER! We're still working on the sleeping habits. Mommy and Daddy are very sleepy these days! But you are more than worth it. You are starting to smile at us. You are getting chunkier by the day and your rolls are just precious. You still have your lucious lips that we love to kiss! Your big sister is smitten by you and you have blessed our lives tremendously in your short 5 weeks :) Life seems to have stood still for the past month. We are getting to know you more every day and are so proud that you are OURS!!!
That sweet little pouty lip and his tiny little "waaa" cry melts my heart every time...and I'm pretty sure he knows it ;)

My Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kim and cousins Jessica and Jared came for a visit last weekend to meet Mister Luca. We visited all day, loved on Luca, chased Ella, and Aunt Kim SLAVED away in the kitchen filling our freezer with dinners. For that we are ever so grateful! We are so thankful to have such a close and loving family.





Diana was able to come for the weekend as well. She got to meet Luca and we got to WEDDING plan!!!
They are going to be a wild and wacky couple...I can see it in their eyes!
We (me, Ella, and Diana) went flower girl dress shopping and to try on Diana's wedding dress. Ella got a beautiful "princess dress" and the bride was beautiful! Ella you will make a beautiful bride someday!


She just looooves him!
Like the fo-hawk?!?
I went in the other day to wake Ella up from her nap because she had been sleeping for waaaay to long...or so I thought. I guess she got a late start on her nap because she got out of bed to play a round of beauty shop before crashing...this is the beautiful mess I walked in on to wake up :)
It's a good look don't you think?
Only a true princess would have this much concern for her "doo" before going to bed...that's my girl!


No comments: