Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Diana's Bachelorette Party


In December, I will get to be the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding! And my sweet Ella is going to be the flower girl :) While in town on our Arkansas trip, we had a big bachelorette bash over the weekend for Diana. We went to our friend Katy's lake house for the weekend. There were new friends there along with old friends from high school and even dating way back to early childhood! A lot of these girls I've grown up with and it was fun to all be back in the same place again! We reminisced of old times, oh so good times, and had A LOT of laughs...we caught up on the present...and celebrated Diana! I love that we can all pick up right where we left off and not skip a beat:) It's as if none of us ever left. We are approaching our 10 year high school reunion in the next couple years...time really does fly!

After Friday night's dinner, we headed out to the lake house, stayed up terribly late, and then got up the next morning for a fun day out on the lake.

We boated, skied, ate, floated, and tanned. Poor Luca baby was toasted by the end of the day :(
Just across the way in the party cove, there was a man...with a beer belly bigger than my preggo belly...in a blond wig...getting down with his bad self!
So I was strongly encouraged by the girls to put him in his place and so I did what any 7 month pregnant woman would do...I participated in the dance off...and won :) I was provoked! I was not able to ski with all the girls, but this we something I could do! I may be a large Marge at the moment but I still know how to have a good time. I risked scaring every other boat out of the party cove, but instead there were many cheers :) I threatened the girls with their deepest darkest secrets if the picture ended up on facebook...but then I thought I would embrace it and share on the blog b/c it was pretty humorous :) But then my hubby asked me not to because my blog is open to all readers and he feared I would end up on some "pregnant girls gone wild" website. So I guess you can use your imagination! What can I say? Girls just wanna have fun!


The bachelorette about to dive in to ski!
Yes, with the sash ;)

1 comment:

smile steady said...

Great pictures! I never got one of the blond wigged man. That was so funny!