Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sock Monkey Shower!

My two sisters in law, Tesha and Dee Dee, and my sweet friend, Elise, threw the cutest sock monkey shower ever for sweet baby Luca! It had all of the special touches and was absolutely adorable. My corsage was even made out of sock monkey fabrics and it can (and will) be used in the future for a hair bow or fabulous accessorie for Miss Ella! These girls know me so well :) We decided to have the shower in Texas. I was a small sweet intimate shower with all of my closest friends and some family that was able to make it. We got some of the necessities that we didn't have with Ella along with some cute outfits that I can't wait to dress him in! It was a super fun and special day to celebrate Luca.













Our sweet family of 3 and soon to be 4!


















































This is the mood we started out in :( She was a little over stimulated from all the excitement!

Luca's prayer ring...now hanging in his room!

It should be noted that the monkey on top of the cupcake was made out of chocolate!!! Ella enjoyed every bite of it :)

The sisters in law...
the BFF...
and the momma :)
So many people love you already Luca! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments: