Thursday, May 20, 2010

Warm up your vocals...

***Sung to the tune of The Brady Bunch song***
Here's a story, of two lovely ladies,
who were rockin Lakeside teachers and besties...

Both of them had little girls, and seminary hubbies,
so close we all came to be....

And then one day when I said, "I'm having a baby!",
She said, "me too!" We're due 10 days apart...

And then the news just got even better,
Our paths have never been to far apart...
We both have baby boys,
in our bellies,
another round of besties there will be...
ba da ba da ba!!!
Haha! Do you like my song? I'm kinda proud of myself...I think the hormones are really getting to me :)

2 comments:

Brooks Family said...

hahaha Love it! But maybe I'm a little hormonal too :-D

Me and My Boys said...

You and my sister never looked better!