Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6 months along...and growing

So baby Luca is 6 months along in the belly and he only has 3 more until he gets to come meet his Mommy, Daddy, big sister Ella, and the WORLD!
He's head down now, which I am soooo thankful for and I'm hoping he stays that way! It feels so much better than the other way and I've got some more eating and breathing room! I love to eat these days, and breathing is nice too, so I'm a happy mama. I can feel his little feet up in the right side of my ribs and he has found the same tickle spot that Ella did. When I lay in bed, he loves to dig his little hands in my left side and it is the equivalent of being tied down and tickled to death. But I don't mind because I know as soon as he comes out, I'll miss him being safe and sound in there :)

The evolution of the Luca belly...

























Luca is taking practice breaths. He can hear and taste. He is opening his eyes. He's about 2 pounds and is 15 inches head to toe! And his hair has color now. We really don't know what to predict or expect as far as eyes and hair simply because of his beautiful blond hair blue eyed sister! If I had to guess though, I guess I would predict dark hair. He will be perfect either way!

No comments: