Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Zoo!

Ella and her cousin Kenzie's trip to the zoo! I can't believe how big these girls are getting. It seems like they were just born.
I love monkeys! Ella's favorites are monkeys, giraffes, elephants, and zebras.




The reptile section was a hit with the girls. They seemed to love the snakes! I have to say this is my least favorite part other than the birds. I'm sorry but birds are just scary!Ella trying to feed the snake!
Just casually chillin with their snake and snack :) Notice they tiny kernel of popcorn they left for him on the ledge. Little do they know what this creature really has in mind for snack!

Waiting for our train ride...
all aboard...
choo choo!

Afterwards, we went out for lunch and sat outside and enjoyed some yummy burgers. It was a beautiful day!

No comments: