Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010


Over spring break, we managed to squeeze in quite a lot in addition to our Seattle trip! Aunt Dee Dee, Mike's sister, got married and we welcomed Uncle Andrew to the family. Ella was the flower girl and a pretty cute one might I add. She didn't make it down the aisle with cousin Jonah, the ring bearer, but she did make it down the aisle with me which was huge if you had watched her make a run for it at rehearsals. Poor baby ended up being really sick which would explain the mood that weekend. I bet you can't guess what was wrong! What was that? Ear infection did you say? What on EARTH would make you think that?!? I swear this is ear infection # 5,372 for her. Double ear infection with a sinus infection to boot. It's been about a month since our last so I guess we were due :o) These are the only two pictures I was able to get while chasing kiddos all day, but Dee made a beautiful bride. We are so happy for her and Kenzie!

Daddy was very busy being the best man in one of his best friends wedding and with World Vision that he was hosting at the SMU campus (more to come on that later) so Ella and I had lots of girl time. It was a very cold and rainy spring Saturday so we went on a date to the Studio Movie Grill to have lunch and watch Strawberry Shortcake Berryfest Princess Parade!

No comments: