Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loves...

I LOVE SPRING
Yeah! Spring is in the air and the ice cream man made his first round of the season! So what did we do? We grabbed the piggy bank and ran outside to greet him!
Um...I think I'll have that one! Yeah that one! No...this one...um Dora, no mommy dis one!
The nice man got out each one she had requested and gripping my hand as tightly as she could, she got the courage to go take it from him :0) Score!
So happy!
Ella and the trusty piggy bank/ice cream man fund ;)
See the resemblance? Cute blonde pig tails and big shades?!? That's my fabulous Ella on a popsicle stick! She pick her popsicle look alike!
I LOVE THE BACHELOR!
Now we're flashing back a couple weeks. These are some fabulous work friends at our bachelor watch party (a couple weeks ago). Didn't like the bachelor's choice...I hardly ever do! But will I watch it again next season? YES!!
I LOVE THIS GIRL!
THIS...
IS...
Love her so!

No comments: