Monday, March 8, 2010

Breakfast Date!

We had a pretty low key weekend which was MUCH needed! We had Ella's 2 year pictures taken on Friday after school. On Saturday morning, we got up and went to breakfast with our fabulous friends Scott, Marci, and Kate at the Local Diner. Thanks to pregnancy induced klutziness, I successfully spilled the coffee AND managed to flip my plate up into the air and splat onto my lap :0) I eat my eggs over medium (runny yolk) so you could imagine the mess on my pants! Marci is preggers too (10 days apart) and she is having a boy too!!! Oh the fun we will have having our precious girls and our little men together :0) We couldn't have planned it better if we had tried!
We spent the rest of the weekend being lazy, cleaning, scrapbooking, and playing. We went to hang with more friends on Saturday night which included a fabulous dinner, a movie, and a dance party for the kiddos! We will be leaving town this week on Thursday for spring break which consists of Mike's sister's wedding and a trip for me and Mike to Seattle so there will be LOTS to blog about after spring break! Have a great week!

1 comment:

merutig said...

I didn't know Marci was pregnant!!! How EXCITING!!!