Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Trimester...Check!!!

We have officially entered into the second trimester! I for one am so relieved. I am mostly relieved of worry and nausea. Being so sick made me wonder it if I would ever be in good enough shape again to take care of the one I have...let alone 2!! I'm not going to lie, the first trimester was a pretty rough one this go round. But thanks to Zofran (the miracle drug), some heart burn meds, and A LOT of taco bell...I made it. Without them, I seriously may have just crawled in a hole to waste away. I do have to say, it is so worth it and I would do it all over again...gladly! I know there are many people who have so much trouble having babies so I'm really not complaining. Even at the worst of times, I feel so blessed.
Our little one is about the size of this lemon this week! Speaking of lemons...lemon drops are a wonderful cure for morning sickness! When you can't feel baby move and you don't even know if it's a boy or a girl, and you can't shop for it, and you can't think about names...the next best thing is comparing it to fruit! It makes the grocery shopping a little more fun :0)

1 comment:

The Brooks Family: Jared, Chassie and Sawyer said...

Zofran, Nexium, Zantac, and Taco Bell.... that's my pregnancy exactly. Maybe it's a boy? ;)