Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Update!

Baby Reading is growing and we are moving right along through the second trimester! Babykins has not been so happy this week as he/she has swung my morning sickness back into full force :) Yes, that's right...morning sickness is back, with a vengeance. I'm trying to find what it wants but I just can't quite figure it out! As for now, from head to bum, baby is the size of an avocado :) A week from tomorrow (Friday the 26th), we will get to find out what this little veggie baby is! We are SO excited!!! So far, every single person has predicted boy. I'm just not sure! In my dreams it has been a girl but I'm kinda thinking it's a boy. So will we have more tutus, hair bows, tiaras, dolls, frills, and pink? Or am I going to need to study up on dirt, trucks, balls, dinosaurs, bugs, and blue? We'll just have to see!

No comments: