Monday, January 11, 2010

Lazy Dayz

As you can see from the neglect to my blog, we have been SUPER sleepy and lazy for the past couple of weeks. I think it is the post holiday and arctic cold weather effect! We have been like a little bear family hibernating for the winter :) I do have to say it has been quite nice but I plan on snapping out of it soon! We did manage to get out of the house to take Ella to see The Princess and the Frog! She loves movies and I love any excuse to watch kid movies so I'm seeing a lot of future girl's night movie dates with Ella! I love how she sits like a big girl with her legs crossed while she sucks her thumb ;) too cute!
We also spent some time babysitting little Lucy on Saturday so her Mommy and Daddy could have thier first date night since her arrival! We had so much fun and Ella was a champ. She kept track of the pacie (even when Lucy didn't want it), read her books, and showed her how to play.

When it was time for bed, she hugged Lucy and gave her a kiss. She'll be a great big sister one of these days :0)

No comments: