Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girl's Day Out

Ella and I went on a date the other day. I took her to go see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs...it's a great children's book and I think the movie is even better! We had so much fun together. A few highlights that made my day...

1. First and foremost...when the "This Is It" preview came on for Michael Jackson's documentary, Ella gave it her very best, "hee hee...ow" that echoed through the theaters...I was so proud!

2. She hid her face in my shoulder when she got scared when the big food storm hit...

3. She kept patting my arm and smiling...her expression said, "thanks mom you are the coolest and I'm having so much fun!"

4. She broke out into knee slapping laughs at random parts like she knew exactly what was going on! Sometimes I wish I knew what goes on in her little mind sometimes :0)

She loves movies and sat through the whole thing! It was the perfect date for a rainy day!

No comments: