Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sneak Preview!!

Ella's SECOND birthday is coming up in just 2 weeks! It seems like yesterday our little cupcake was turning 1 and I was planning a her first birthday and was dreaming about all things cupcake :0) This year, our little pumpkin is turning 2 and we are going with all things pumpkin and fall! Here is our silly pumpkin...
our sassy pumpkin...
and our pouty pumpkin...
After last year, I swore that I would tone it down for the rest of the birthdays because the first one is just so special but as you can see...
that didn't happen! The day she came into this world was a party and we have been celebrating ever since so it's just not in my blood to tone it down when that special birthday roles around :0)
My mom came into help plan, craft, and coordinate this weekend and this is the fruit of our labor and now we are just counting the days!

No comments: