Thursday, August 13, 2009

To be continued...

For some reason, blogger is really acting up and it took me about an hour just to upload these photos so I'll leave you with these two cuties and try to upload the rest of the pictures from swimming lessons and the zoo later on! This is Kenzie and Ella...cousins just 2 weeks apart!



This project is a part of the reason that I have been behind on my blogging lately. That and the twilight series that I am totally absorbed it :0) Anyway, I saw these for Ella's new big girl room and had to have them. Pottery Barn kids had them for $150 and this is their version...

and here is Ella's mommy's version for only $20!! It was a lot of work but I think it was worth the mula that is still in my pocket!
videoAnd here is a little video as a sneak preview to our zoo trip. It was as hot as blazes but we had an awesome time! Check back in the next couple of days and I'll add the rest of our zoo pics and from swimming lessons as well!

No comments: