Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh my darling!







We're just trying to soak in the last days of summer break before we kick off another fun filled eventful school year! This week I have a summer conference to attend, next week is my last week off, and then the week after that is teacher inservice which means back to work for me. Our gymnastics class is over, as is a bible study I've been going to with Marci. So we are going to spend these last couple of weeks doing nothing but being lazy, staying up late, and having fun with friends! Next week, Marci and I are going to do Mommy and Me swimming lessons with the darling duo (Ella and Kate) so I'll have some pics to post next week of that. Even though I'm sad it's winding down, I have to say it has been a great summer...a much needed break...we're feeling rejuvenated, refreshed, and we are ready to bring in the fall! This heat is for the birds!

No comments: