Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We'll Miss our Baby!


These are Ella's "peace pants" that I made for her for $6.00...As opposed to these on chasing-fireflies.com (not dogging this website-I absolutely LOVE it-but seriously who would pay 60 dollars for sweat pants that a baby will grow out of in a few short months)...so after tax and shipping, I saved about $60.00 and got a crafty fix! They are perfect for my little cutie's wardrobe :0)
Speaking of my little cutie, I am going to miss all of her sass and class when Mike and I are in LA. Seriously, pray for me! Mike and I are ready to get away together and will thoroughly enjoy ourselves...but that doesn't make it any easier to leave her for the FIRST TIME EVER! Not only is it the first time, it is a 4 nighter and across 4 states! I have put it off because I keep thinking it will get easier for me the older she gets, but now I'm wishing I would have started with a small trip when she was tiny and oblivious...the more time that goes by, the harder it gets for ME! Anyway, I'll medicate, hop on the plane, get there, and THEN I'll be fine...I hope :0) No really, this will be the first time that Mike and I will have had a get away alone together since baby Ella graced us with her presence in this world! It will be so great and we are so excited to have ALL of our time to focus on each other and to just be husband and wife! 


No comments: