Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just a quiet weekend...


Well, since our weekend trip home was cancelled, we ended up with a free weekend with LOTS of time to spend with each other because the bulb went out on our TV and it stormed ALL weekend long! But it turned out to be really great :0) Friday night, we went to borrow a TV from a friend at school to hook up in the bedroom. We brought Ella's toys in and that is where we camped out all weekend long and I really can't remember the last time that all 3 of us were all together with nothing to do but be together! We did get out to hang with some of our favorite people...Scott, Marci, and Kate :0)
Sweet feet and matching toenails!
Ella has been all about giving kisses lately ! We missed the picture opportunity in the tub...Ella went in for a kiss and Kate opened up for a big one...it was too cute :0)

Here is a video of Ella's new phrase...I'll go ahead and translate for you. She is saying, "where'd it go?" but it sounds more like, "we di oooooo?" I LOVE this girl...I can't hardly take all of her sweetness! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode from the intense joy she brings to our lives EVERY DAY.

No comments: