Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter!

Before I get started on Easter, I just have to say that I have the cutest hubby in the world. He was meant to be the Daddy of a little girl :0) When I got home from work on Friday he said, "look babe!" He knew sandal weather had arrived and though Ella's toes needed to be pretty and pink so he took it upon himself and painted her little toenails! He got a lot of practice while I was preggers :0)
Ok, I now Easter was so last week, but we've had a busy week just recuperating from our trip and the red eye flight back home before work on Monday morning! We flew home for Easter and it was great on the way their...I think the flight home may have been a little too early for Baby Ella :) Mike had to stay home for work so it was just me and Ella but we missed our Daddy on Easter! Anyway, there are a lot of pics so I'll try not to talk too much! 

Waiting for the plane

Still waiting! Just a minor delay...

Ok, I know it is socially unacceptable to let your child crawl all over the waiting seats but when you are alone with a child in an airport, Mommies enter survival mode. By this point, we were waiting on a one hour delay, it was nap time, she was poopy (public restrooms YUCK), she had thrown a fit and hit me, we were hungry and it was time to go! I started to panic:)


But we made it on the plane and this nice man played peek-a-boo with her the ENTIRE TIME!! Ella makes friends everywhere she goes. 

Nana and Papa Bo had Easter presents waiting on us when we got there!


mmmm...peeps :-)

Ella's new matching line of outdoor gardening equipment, picnic supplies, and toys also came with a pair of rain boots to match! We all know rain boots are her fave! The purse you see is a vintage bunny purse! We call it "vintage" b/c it use to be mine! It was tough to give it up but I think it looks better on her than it does on me now...don't you think??? 

Blowin bubbles with Papa Bo

This year we let Ella help us die Easter eggs and she LOVED it!

We made them bright colors and then put stickers on them...I can't wait until she is old enough to try some of the fancy stuff!


Ella's Easter eggs

During our trip, she got to stay with her Great Granny and Grandpa while Mommy and Nana went to lunch and a movie!

On Saturday, the whole fam went out to eat to celebrate my cousin Morgan's birthday!
They pulled out a big tub of the kids old toys and costumes and Ella stole the show! She was the birthday party entertainment of the night! This video is Ella and her Great Grandpa :0)

If you look closely in the picture with the proud Uncle and Great Grandfather, these people think she is pretty much it!
I should have named this child Fancy Nancy! I learned something new about her that night...she loves to play dress up!


And finally Easter Sunday came! This is Ella and her Nana. I never got a picture with my daughter on Easter Sunday b/c she was pretty much glued to Nana :)

More matching outdoor accessories from the Easter Bunny!
Time to hunt eggs! We had to have an indoor egg hunt b/c it was so yucky. Then my camera died so there are more egg hunt pics coming up when my Aunt and Uncle email them to me!




Ella's new shades...I wish I had some!


She wore them everywhere around the mall :)
This is just a funny little video clip...Ella got her tricks mixed up...opps! It happens :0)





No comments: