Monday, April 6, 2009

Ella loves...

Apples...she will eat them to the core!
Jewelry and Lipstick...she always rubs her lipstick on and takes all of my jewelry off for her to wear.
Her Friends...Jack and Lucy...all three of them were a little ghetto fabulous this night :0)
Funny faces...thanks to Yo Gabba Gabba
Her Daddy ;) I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love the way she looks at him!
Kisses...she pulls my face towards her to kiss me if I'm she doesn't have ALL of my attention at the moment.
Cuddling with Mommy (I thought I was going to be a Momma but she is starting to call me Mommy now)!
Ok, I know she doesn't look amused but she is also starting to love her Sunday School class. We've come along way from being the screaming baby every week!
This is not one of Ella's loves but we thought it was funny. As her hair has grown out, we have gone from the post pig-tail "flock of sea-gulls" look to somewhat of a "bird's nest" look :0)

We are off to Arkansas for the annual family Easter egg hunt this Friday. It will be Ella's first time to fly and I will be alone on the plane with her. I'm sure it will be nothing short of eventful :0) That is usually how we role!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

loVE THe New PictURes..... ISn't it THe CuteST thING to HEar thEM caLl yoU MoMmy ~ STELLA CalLS Me MOM.............
:)
HAVE A GREAT TRIP